Public Information Request Form
If you wish to make a public records request, please fill out the request form and email or mail your request as indicated on the form.
Link Transit FORM-Public Record Request
No fee shall be charged for the inspection of public records, and no fee shall be charged for locating public records and making them available for viewing. However, if the requestor wishes to obtain copies of the public record (document or video), in accordance with the Washington State Public Records Act, Link Transit has established a general cost schedule, which follows:
- Copies of paper documents using regular letter size copy paper - $0.15-cents per page. (RCW 42.56.120 (3) (a) (Ii)
- Enlarged Print - $0.15-cents per page, plus any additional “actual” reproduction RCW 42.56.120 (3) (a) (i).
- Copies of pages scanned into electronic format - $0.10-cents per page. RCW 42.45.120 (2) (b) (ii).
- E-mail Delivery – Five cents ($0.05) for every four (4) files or attachments provided through e-mail delivery. RCW 42.45.120 (2) (b) (iii).
- Electronic Media: video and/or audio files – the cost to provide copies of “electronic media” records will be $.10-cents per gigabyte of electronic record transmission or file transfer; or
- $2.00 for a CD, or thumb drive, or
- The actual cost of any cloud-based data storage processing service and its transmitting charges. (RCW 42.56.120 (2) (b) (iv).
- Link Transit will make every attempt to provide information in a format as requested by the individual, if economically feasible. If not, Link Transit will provide information to the requestor in a usable and effective format. Link Transit will respond to all submitted requests within five (5) regular business days and will make every attempt to complete the request within a reasonable amount of time. RCW 42.56.120 (3) (a) (i).
Mailing Costs: when public records are mailed to a requestor a charge for postage and the cost of the envelope or container used shall be added. Certified Copies – When the request includes a certified copy of a record, the actual cost to obtain and time required to obtain the certification will be charged.