You never know what might happen when you ride Link Transit!!
A public hearing will be held in conjunction with the regular monthly board meeting of the Link Transit Board of Directors on November 18, 2014, beginning at 3:00 p.m. at the Link Transit Operations Base, 2700 Euclid Avenue in Wenatchee, WA. This location is wheelchair accessible.
The purpose of the public hearing is to provide the Link Transit Board an opportunity to accept comment on Link Transit's Title VI Program Update for 2014-2016. This notice is to solicit comments from the public on the Title VI Program Update and serves as the 45-day advance public notice. A copy of the document is available to view by clicking here. Copies can also be obtained at Link Transit's administrative office, 2700 Euclid Ave. in Wenatchee. To request a copy by regular mail, please call 509-664-7600.
Link Tranit Board Meeting & Budget Workshop
Date: October 21, 2014
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Link Transit Operations Base, 2700 Euclid Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801
A budget workshop will be held as part of the monthly board meeting. Upon completion of the business "action" items listed on the Agenda, the session will proceed as a budget workshop. The purpose of the workshop is to provide the Board an opportunity to review, discuss, and provide direction for the development of Link Transit's Operating & Capital Budget for fiscal year January 1 through December 31, 2015.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. BOARD ADMINISTRATION & COMMUNICATIONS
- Preparing to Conduct the Annual GM Evaluation
3. PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
- Comments on non-agenda items will be heard & are limited to 3-minutes per person
4. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the August 19, 2014 Board Meeting & Public Hearing
- Minutes of the September 18, 2014 Special Board Meeting & Workshop Session
- Accounts Payable & Payroll Vouchers from August and September 2014
5. DISCUSSION / ACTION ITEMS
- Link Transit Public Participation Policy Amendment, Resolution 2014-10
6. STAFF REPORTS
- E-Bus Report
- Monthly Financial Report
- Score Cards - Monthly System Performance Report
- General Manager's Report
7. BUDGET WORKSHOP
- 2015 Operating and Capital Budget - Preliminary Planning & Development
JOURNEYMAN MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Link Transit is now accepting applications for Full Time Journeyman Maintenance Technician. Under the direction of a Maintenance Supervisor, this position independently performs journey-level mechanical duties in the diagnosis, maintenance and repair of gasoline, diesel and battery electric vehicles and equipment. Incumbents assigned to this class independently perform skilled maintenance and repair, including mechanical, air, hydraulic, air conditioning, electronic including both high and low voltage electrical systems on all types of transit vehicles.
Education/Experience: Any combination equivalent to – graduation from high school supplemented by college-level technical skills training in the mechanical maintenance of gasoline and diesel powered vehicles, and four (4) years' experience in repairing mechanical, air, hydraulic, air conditioning and electrical systems. The successful candidate must either possess or secure within 30 days of employment, a valid Washington State Commercial Class B driver's license, as well as possess and maintain a good driving record throughout employment.
Read the complete job description here: Mechanic Technician (Journey) -2014.doc
Link Transit offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Application packets are available at:
• Link Transit's Operations Base, 2700 Euclid Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801
• Calling 509-664-7621
• Download here
Completed application packets MUST INCLUDE the following:
• Completed Link Transit Application
• 3 Year Driving Abstract (available at Washington State Dept. of Licensing)
• Signed authorizations to perform a criminal history background check and a driving history background check
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Link Transit is an EEO/Drug Free/Tobacco Free workplace